top of page
As a Speaker:
- Your presentation at the Washington State Senior Activities Directors Conference was superb. Thank you so much for your enlightenment of inspiration and song.
- The Women's Retreat was filled with spirit, song, rhythm of life - and you inspired us to "Just Believe".
- Your words of encouragement, your gift of music helps me to get out of bed every morning. I thank the Lord for you.
As a Voice and Singing Director/Workshop Leader:
- I am grateful for your cohabitation with us on our beautiful earth. I am grateful for how light you carry the load of your dedication to people with Parkinson's. I had a wonderful experience at the WPC conference.
- I am writing to tell you what a thrill it was to sing again and also, and most importantly - to thank you for all that you did to make this happen.
As a Drum Facilitator and Workshop Leader:
- The Drum Circle was so much fun and I felt so connected to everyone! Thank you. Carli
- I should do this everyday! Bob
- I can pray with the drum, feel the beat of life, and enjoy community. Thank you for leading us on this amazing journey. Carol
bottom of page